A travers les interventions de keynotes speakers sur le sujet « Global / Local / G-local » et de « best practices », l’IE-Club souhaite mettre en avant – pour cette 2nde édition – des « Glocal Leaders » issus de trois environnements de l’économie digitale :
- Technologies innovantes & Enablers
- Métiers et services de l’Internet
Founded in 2000 by current senior management, Tinubu Square is a software vendor, Enabler of the Trade Credit Digital Transformation, with over 15 years of sustainable and profitable growth.
• Tinubu Square provides IT SaaS software solutions and services to different businesses, with a focus on 2 main market segments:
1. Trade Credit & Surety Insurers
2. Receivables Financing organizations (Banks, Factors)
• As a fintech innovation flagship, Tinubu Square has redesigned trade credit risk management through its state-of-the-art technological approach, which integrates data & decision analytics, and process automation expertise.
• Tinubu Square enables organizations across the world to significantly reduce their exposure to risk, their financial, operational and technical costs with best-in-class technology solutions.
• Thanks to its highly experienced team of credit analysts, Tinubu Square provides tailor-made credit risk assessments and recovery services on any company in any country. • Tinubu Square has built an ecosystem of customers in over 20 countries worldwide and has a global presence with offices in Paris, London, New York, Montreal and Singapore.