[spb_image image=”5087″ image_size=”full” frame=”noframe” full_width=”no” lightbox=”yes” link_target=”_self” width=”1/3″ el_position=”first”] [spb_text_block pb_margin_bottom=”no” pb_border_bottom=”no” width=”2/3″ el_position=”last”]
Since 2008, VirtuOR has invested a lot of R&D efforts to offer a simple box for a handy, quick and effortless access to Cloud services. Based on technologies developed by the University Pierre and Marie Curie – Paris 6, VirtuOR has worked on the development of virtual network functions and provides Cloud network solution. VirtuOR offers on-demand customized NFV for enterprise local networks to get access to Cloud services by deploying adapted virtual network equipment. Actually, our team is composed of 5 members:
- Othmen Braham (CEO), is a computer engineer from ENSI (Tunisia) and he received his PhD degree in computer science from UPMC (France, 2012). Thanks to his studies on urbanization strategies for a virtual network environment, he is actively involved in developing VirtuOR products and providing network solutions for hybrid cloud environment.
- Guy Pujolle (CSO), is currently a Professor at the Pierre and Marie Curie University (Paris 6) and a member of the Institut Universitaire de France. Guy Pujolle is a pioneer in highspeed networking having led the development of the first Gbps network to be tested in 1980. Guy Pujolle is co-founder of QoSMOS, Ucopia, Virtuor, EtherTrust et Green Communications.
- Ines Ayadi: is a R&D engineer. She is the responsible on the research projects, the product architecture and to write papers and technical reports.
- Oussama Stiti: is a R&D engineer. He is responsible on the virtualization on wireless network, particularly the WI-FI access node.
- Tarek Rabia: is a R&D engineer. He is the responsible on the creation of virtual network solutions. He is an expert on network quality management tools such as DPDK and ODP.
More : http://www.virtuor.net