Webinar #3: The Artificial Intelligence impact on health and its ecommerce components
13 septembre @ 8:00 - 5:00
We are organizing a series of webinars about e-commerce during and after Covid. The webinar series will tackle different industries and address global trends through the experience of our invitees and panelists. The IE-Club Boston chapter is driving this webinar effort with already two organised :
- Webinar #1 : Global trends in E-Commerce
- Webinar #2 : Global Supply Chain, COVID, sanctions, and the future of e-commerce
Webinar #3 is part of our new 2-part webinar series about how Artificial Intelligence is changing the world.
Programm speakers :
- Panelist #1: Gaye Bok – MGB AI-Digital fund
- Panelist #2: Don O’Neil – CTO at Path.ai
- Panelist #3: Roy Andraos – ex-UCL, DataVLab – AI/Computer visionRoy Andraos – CEO of DataVLab – AI/Computer vision
- Panel moderator – Sarah Lasfar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Topic 1: Current Artificial Intelligence impact on health and related ecommerce components TODAY
- Topic 2: Expected Artificial Intelligence impact on health and related ecommerce components In The Future
More information coming soon…
Tuesday September 13th, 2022 at noon (EST) for 60 minutes.