Promote the growth of innovative and competitive SMEs internationally. Since 2003, IE-Club organizes International Digital Trophies designed to reward and promote innovative SMEs with strong international potential.
Through this event, the IE-Club wishes to highlight those companies that make tomorrow’s economy on the international stage and help to strengthen entrepreneurship and SME innovation as engines of growth in a globalized economy.
Every year, the major players in the innovation ecosystem (Large companies, Investors, Research Centres and Public Bodies) gather around innovative SMEs and discover the winning companies selected by the jury members and sponsors of IE-Club.
[button colour=”accent” type=”standard” size=”small” link=”http://” target=”_blank”]Download the brochure >[/button]
Call for candidatures
Immediate and wide visibility
- Trophies will be awarded at the Rencontres Internationales du Numérique at Business France, before a gathering of business leaders and policy makers.
- Your company will be presented on IE-Club and partners websites, also on our social networks.
- You can record a video to showcase your business, your innovation and your international strategy.
- You can use the logo trophy IE-Club / Business France in your own communication business.
- You are an Innovative SME already operates internationally
- You are an Innovative SMEs with a development strategy and / or international expansion intended
To participate in the International Digital Trophiesl: complete the form below to receive our package against application, before September 30, 2015
Prestigious jury of the innovation ecosystem
The best records are selected by a prestigious jury of representatives from the innovation ecosystem (Associations, Major Groups, Investors, winners of past years …) in a process in two rounds: on folder and then audition. Investing the time necessary for a proper assessment of the candidates and putting forward their exemplary.
An awards ceremony is held annually to showcase Nominated companies and distinguish the winners. Since 2009, it takes place within the RIN Business France. Appointment Wednesday, October 21, 2015, at the premises of Business France in Paris (14th), for the next meeting!
[button colour=”accent” type=”standard” size=”small” link=”http://www.innovation-entreprise.club/en/category/trophees/” target=”_blank”]See events history >[/button]