Indispensable or fad, way of life or working method? Digital nomadism questions as much as it attracts. In line with telework and flex office which have now become essential in the organization of companies, what are the real challenges of this phenomenon which could well upset the world of work?
The IE-Club, De Gaulle Fleurance and Sucena Advogados organized a conference on the theme “International digital nomadism: promises and challenges” on Thursday April 13, 2023 at the De Gaulle Fleurance premises at 9 rue Boissy d’Anglas, Paris 8th and distance (Livestorm).
Legal issues: Reminder of the legal framework in France and Portugal on the various issues of Digital Nomadism
- Mathilde Sucena, founding lawyer of Sucena Advogados
- Claire Tergeman, senior counsel at De Gaulle Fleurance
- Cécile Théard-Jallu, associate lawyer at De Gaulle Fleurance
Testimonials and round table
- Moderated by Marion Moreau, journalist expert in the digital economy, with the intervention of:
- Sandrine Blommaert, Director of Human Resources, CSR and Work Environments of the ISATECH group
- Gaël Brisson, fondator of Holiworking
- Samuel Hardford, Expansion Manager PT/ES Colive
- Emmanuelle Mas, Holiworker in Thailand for the ISATECH group
- Boris Vilain, CEO of Phi-LINK