MIF EXPO 2016: 450 exhibitors and 55,000 visitors expected for the 5th edition!
From 18 to 20 November 2016 – Paris, Porte de Versailles
Since its creation in 2012, MIF Expo welcomes each year more and more exhibitors and visitors. MIF Expo sole objective: the promotion of business know-how of all sizes and from all sectors who have made the choice of Made in France.
MIF Expo is the largest gathering of consumers and producers Made in France. Ready – to – wear to the car through recreation, furnishings and well – being, all sectors will be represented by companies of all sizes, from local crafts up international-size companies.
New and strong time of publishing 2016:
- A Space ‘Meetings and Debates “MIF Expo 2016 will take place a few months before the presidential and legislative elections. MIF Expo decided to provide a framework for public discussion by allowing players from the worlds of business, politics, economy, environment and consumption of debate around industry-related issues French. The detailed program of these debates and conferences is being developed. It will be structured around these two themes:
- Industrial mourning whole sections of our power and our know – how industrial disappeared in recent decades. Huge mess? Betting on a different future? The promotion and support of SMEs: the missing link of the French economic policy?
- SMEs, citizens and consumers need – they fear the TAFTA (Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership) currently being negotiated?
- Innovation space: In partnership with Crédit Agricole, a pavilion of over 1 000m will be dedicated to a selection of French innovations in the areas of Digital, Health and Environment.
- A corner kick Fashion Tech: new technologies at the service mode and clothing!
- Animations and demonstrations: Fashion shows, culinary workshop with Pyrex, Live manufacturing jeans in 1083 Jeans and Tuff’s; Rubber boots by Aigle, editing by brushes Fournival Highness …
See you on 18, 19 & 20 November 2016 at PARIS Expo, Porte de Versailles.
Free admission on pre-registration: www.mifexpo.fr – Admission: 10 euros, paid on the first purchase.