L’IE-Club est partenaire de la 2ème édition de Viva Technology qui se tiendra à Paris du 15 au 17 juin 2017.
What is it?
Viva Technology is where the world’s most innovative startups meet sector leaders to foster innovation. This year the rendezvous takes place at the Porte de Versailles, Paris on 15–17 June 2017, with the third day open to the general public.
VivaTech breaks down the traditional barriers between grassroots innovators and sector leaders. The Labs concept puts startups and big companies in the same room for themed, high-energy open innovation.
VivaTech will welcome 50,000 tech-savvy attendees, all sharing a belief in the power of innovation to change business and society. Companies and individuals will bump into others with complementary or provocative ideas in every business sector.
Business transforms and great things happen when you meet the right people. It’s no exaggeration to say the future will emerge from this crucible of colliding ideas.
We’re building on the enthusiastic response to our 2016 edition, so expect big crowds, big speakers, and big innovation!
Get your pass: https://vivatechnology.com/
- for open innovation: our 19Lab Partners collaborate with startups to solve digital challenges over 3 days
- for new business opportunities: meet 7,000 CEOs, 5,000 startups including 20 unicorns, and 1,000 investors that can accelerate your startup
- to experience future products first and first-hand: see 20 exclusive tech launches
- to celebrate innovation: 150 pitches and awards will reward the best startups
- to spot emerging tech trends early: 200 sessions on the future of business and society
- to meet global game-changers: 70% international speakers and 50% international attendees
- to get noticed: by 1,200 journalists and people from 200 countries
Far too much to list here, but highlights include:
- Labs sponsored by leaders like Orange, BNP Paribas, La Poste and LVMH in collaboration with promising startups
- presentations and round tables on how we can transform business, society, and beyond
- our Hall of Tech showcasing the latest innovation
- Awards for the best startups: acceleration, mentorships, and cash prizes
- the Pitch Arena where startups take the stage to pitch their big idea
- a Hackathon themed on deep tech
- a live concert closing VivaTech, a YouTube comedy club, and more entertainment
- VivaTech Unleashed. Unmissable side-events scattered across beautiful Paris
Date: 15–17 June 2017
Venue: Hall 1, Porte de Versailles, Paris
To register: visit [https://vivatechnology.com/]
To book a room: AccorHotels
To get to Paris: Air France
To learn more: vivatechnology.com